This morning I texturized a photo of a B-17 taken in February, 2017, at the March Air Base Museum in Riverside. This afternoon, it's time share an example of my workflow using iOS applications.
The original, above, was taken with the Hipstamatic camera app using the Jane Lens and Blackeys Supergrain film. While I’m shooting for the hipstamatic black and white, above, right, the app also saves an original color raw file, above, left.
This morning I opened the hipstamatic black and white version and applied the TinType app, above, left. Next I opened the file in Snapseed, right, and lighten the image with shadows 80, contrast 10, brightness 25 and ambiance 20.
Next, I opened the image in PhotoCopier and used Bruegel Bethlehem preset, left, above. Then In Distressed FX, right, I used Pith 60% and Storybook 50%.
As with most of my texturized images, I finished in the Formulas app, top photo of post, with Glazed 65% and hard cover border with 30 width.
Follow harrysonpics on Instagram.
My thoughts on images past and present.